Data room sensors
A fully equipped system of surveillance meets the needs of CoNSeRT’s data center that consists of sensors and control devices:
- Motion sensor: to enhance the security of the data room using ZigBee protocol.
- Sensor measuring Carbon dioxide levels: Detection of the suitability of Co2 levels using Zwave protocol.
- Door sensor: Checking the status of the door and notifying in case of violation using Zwave protocol.
- Flood sensor: Preventive measure in case of flooding and temperature measurement using Zwave protocol.
- Energy consumption measuring devices: Measurement of power consumption of air condition units using Zwave protocol.
- Remote controls: Control of air condition units, temperature data.
- Additional temperature and moisture sensors.
All of the above functions are monitored by Grafana. Grafana is an open source visualization and analytics software. It allows to query, visualize, alert on, and explore the metrics no matter where they are stored. It provides tools to turn the time-series database (TSDB) data into graphs and visualizations. Click on the list items to display the current conditions of the cloud infrastructure: